|You are here: GulfBase > Institutions & Organizations > Gulf of Mexico Alliance (GOMA)||•|
Gulf of Mexico Alliance (GOMA)
1. Reductions in nutrient loading
2. Improving Gulf water quality, with emphasis on beaches and shellfish beds
3. Restoration of coastal wetlands
4. Identification of Gulf habitats to inform management
5. Gulf of Mexico environmental education
Type of Organization: Policy or Management
Sector: Non-governmental Organization
Main Field of Focus: Improve the Health of the Gulf of Mexico
Year Created: 2004
Contact Person: Luther, Mark E.
Home Page URL: http://www.gulfofmexicoalliance.org/
Keywords: Health, Policy, Ocean
GulfBase is a project of the
Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
To give proper credit to the original authors, please cite information taken from GulfBase by the original source as displayed.
To cite GulfBase, use: F. Moretzsohn, J.A. Sánchez Chávez, and J.W. Tunnell, Jr., Editors. 2013. GulfBase: Resource Database for Gulf of Mexico Research. World Wide Web electronic publication. http://www.gulfbase.org, 24 May 2013.
|You are visitor since October 15, 2002.||GulfBase Team Contact Info|