- M.S., Geology, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany, 1974
Dietrich Kadolsky is the Principal Consultant Geologist and Director of Beneath the Surface Geoconsultants Ltd. He has 35 years of work experience in exploration and development geology with particular experience in areas of:
- stratigraphic and palaeogeographic interpretation of Jurassic, Cretaceous and Tertiary sections on a field and regional level, integrating biostratigraphy and sedimentology into a sequence stratigraphic framework, and reconstructing palaeogeography
- prospect and field evaluation
- complex field and prospect volumetrics utilizing digitizing, gridding and volumetrics software
- hydrocarbon accumulations in the chalk: successful exploration methods for non-structural traps and hydraulically unbalanced accumulations.
Relevant to the biota of the Gulf of Mexico, Mr. Kadolsky has published the following:
Bandel, K., and D. Kadolsky. 1982. Western Atlantic species of Nodilittorina (Gastropoda: Prosobranchia): Comparative morphology and its functional, ecological, phylogenetic and taxonomic implications. The Veliger 25(1): 1–42, 1 fold–out table, 8 pls.
You can contact Dietrich Kadolsky via his Linkedin: