Area of Expertise
Social Research on Recreational Fisheries
- B.S. State University of New York, Cortland, NY, USA, 1964
- M.S. University of Illinois, IL, USA, 1966
- Ph.D. 1969
- Development and application of motivation and satisfaction scales to assess quality of recreational experiences.
- Recreation specialization and market segmentation techniques to understand variation in recreational user populations.
- Longitudinal studies to assess long term changes in recreation behavior and attitudes.
- Implications of demographic change for recreation service delivery.
- Coastal and marine recreation activities and resources management.