- Coastal Development
- Harmful Algal Blooms
- Overfishing and Bycatch
- Biological Oceanography
- B.S. University of Florida, FL, USA, 1964
- Ph.D. Florida State University, FL, USA, 1971
Environmental Quality Specialist
Topics: Quality control on commercial shrimp vessels; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) based seafood processing; offshore net pen aquaculture utilizing oil/gas platforms; retail seafood display procedures; estuarine environmental quality; youth education.
- Provide training to offshore shrimp trawler crews to minimize product defects.
- Teach HACCP based food safety course to seafood processors.
- Develop curriculum for the Floating Classroom Program.