- Environmental Science
- Ph.D. Oceanography & Coastal Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, U.S.A., 2003
- M.S. Oceanography & Coastal Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, U.S.A., 1998
- B.S. Environmental & Forest Biology, SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry, Syracuse, NY, U.S.A., 1993
Robert Lane is a Research Associate at the Coastal Ecology Institute. His research interests focus on the effects of freshwater diversions on estuarine nutrient, sediment and vegetative dynamics, he use of treated municipal effluent as a restoration resource, and wetlands for stormwater runoff and municipal effluent treatment.
- Aquatic Primary Productivity and Spatial/Temporal Water Quality Variations of the Breton Sound Estuary and Impacts of Oil Pollution
- Impact of Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill on the Louisiana Coastal Environments